Hey all,
I realized I haven't put any information about this pregnancy out there. So, here is where we are. I am 30 weeks and Ethan and I are both doing well. We are trying to get the house and big brother prepared. Been hard with this 2 year old toddler we have.
Ethan is scheduled to arrive July 25 some time after 9:00a.m. (Cesarian section scheduled). We will deliver at Baptist Hospital here in Nashville, same place as Graham.
Graham is so excited about Ethan's room. He loves the underwater theme with the big sea turtle. And, he is so proud they have the same bed. It is really cute. We have been trying to read to him about being a big brother and having a baby in the hosue but that will not take affect until Ethan gets here. It will be interesting but, we are excited.
Hope everyone is excited about summer, there are a lot of things happening for everyone. Best of luck with it all! We love you and can't wait to see you all soon!
Love,
Mandy, Jon, Graham and Ethan!
No comments:
Post a Comment